PH 978 . 682 . 6441 | 354 Merrimack Street | Suite 210 | Lawrence MA 01843 | FAX 978 . 974 . 9840
Instructor: Sr. Mary Whalen, SND deN, Coordinator ~ 978 682-6441 X 15
Requirements: Remember that to apply for citizenship you must:
1. Have a green card for 5 consecutive years or 3 years if married to an American Citizen
2. Have lived in the United States for all of that time.
3. Be able to speak, read and write basic English
4. Be able to pay the application fee to the U.S. government for your citizenship application (N400)
Citizenship classes will include preparation for the Citizenship Interview and Exam :
> Reading, writing, conversation
> U.S. History
> U.S. Government
> Help with N-400 application
> Interview preparation help
* To take Citizenship Prep at NDEC-Lawrence you must attend ONE Information Session before the course begins.
Program > Program Information > Citizenship Prep
Do you AMAZON?
If so, won't you please consider using our AMAZON SMILE link ?
As always, we are so
grateful for your support!
Make a Difference!
When the weather is bad watch Channel 7 news for school closings.
School closings here
El cierre de escuelas aquí
Cuando el tiempo es malo ver canal 7 noticia para el cierre de la escuela
Like us on
HELP US MAKE A DIFFERENCE: © Notre Dame Education Center - Lawrence. All rights reserved.